Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Best Concealer Ever!

So following the lead and recommendation of one Steph Busta (who by the way is my makeup GODDESS) I ordered all the way from America Hard Candy's 'Glamoflauge' concealer.



Now I was SCEPTICAL when reading the box it said it can cover and hide tattoos so I got out my wrist to try that little guarantee for myself.

And was pleasantly surprised!!!!



The packet says to draw over the tattoo with the pencil first and seeing as I'm right handed and my tattoo is on my right wrist, let me say this was an EFFORT!! Then it says to get the concealer and dab a small amount over the tattoo in layers waiting till it dries to do another layer, depending on the darkness of the tattoo. I only needed one layer and it was 100% GONE!!


Now not that I'd ever try to hide my tattoo because I love it to death but knowing the concealer has the power to makes me REALLY happy :)

So here is my tattoo before:

 And after:

You can see a little of the shine from my camera flash but thats because i was SO excited about it being gone that I couldnt wait for it to dry!! Once it dried and I blended the edges out you couldnt even tell it was there!! 

And at $5 it was a STEAL! I can't wait to use it properly :D

5 comments:

  1. O_o that's crazy! but so is it for concealing tattoos or we can use it on the face too? Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use it on blemishes or dark eye circles too yup!! But it works THAT well.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT'S AMAZING!
    There's a line in French (cache-imperfections super performant) BUT IT'S NOT SOLD IN FRANCE WTFFFFFFF T__T

    Oh well. I'll go to Sephora hunting then xD

    ReplyDelete